BarcoBoard™ Outdoor Benches
Durable, easy-care and economical benches.
- Designed for outdoor use in resorts, campgrounds, parks, picnic groves and more
- Rot-, splinter- and break-proof plastic boards
- Low-maintenance woodgrain finish requires no painting
- Plastic boards are injection molded, ribbed and reinforced
- Black recycled plastic frame
- BarcoBoards are engineered to resist sagging
- Assembly required, stainless steel hardware included
- Surface mount kit available
- Guaranteed Against Breakage for 50 Years!
NOTE: All 8 ft. benches ship on oversized pallets. If you do not have access to a fork lift and/or loading dock at your facility - please contact customer service to further assist with a custom shipping solution for delivery. Due to the size of this product, Liftgates cannot be used to move this product on and off the delivery truck.
- Usually ships in 3-5 days
- Summer season could have longer lead times
- Purchase of one will normally ship UPS (4 ft. and 6 ft. models only)
NOTE: Products that are 8 ft. in length or longer ship on oversized pallets. If you are ordering an item that has 8 ft. components or longer, and you do not have access to a fork lift and/or loading dock at your facility, please contact customer service to further assist with a custom shipping solution for delivery. Due to the size of these products, a lift gate cannot be used to move these products on and off the delivery truck.
|Model Name||4' Bench||6' Bench||8' Bench|
|Seat Dimensions||48"L x 9.5"W x 17.25"H||72"L x 9.5"W x 17.25"H||96"L x 9.5"W x 17.25"H|
|Overall Dimensions||48"L x 26"W x 31.25"H||72"L x 26"W x 31.25"H||96"L x 26"W x 31.25"H|
- Assembly required
- Tools required: T-30 Torx bit, #2 phillips bit, 1/8" drill bit, power drill
- See link to PDF instructions
- Assembly hardware included, see instructions for details
- Keep all screws loose during assembly until entire unit is assembled